Thread/Spool Organizer Shallow (20 Spools) –

By A Mystery Man Writer
Last updated 09 Jun 2024
This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies.  For custom colors please email me.   Measurement: 138mm Deep x 150 mm Wide x 35 mm Height The number corresponds to the photo.  If you select #1 at checkout you get the color that is #1 in th

This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies.  For custom colors please email me.  

Measurement: 138mm Deep x 150 mm Wide x 35 mm Height

The number corresponds to the photo.  If you select #1 at checkout you get the color that is #1 in the photos.  Also, all general colors such as galaxy red will be printed in galaxy red and it may or may not be the one in the photo but will be as close as the material ordered allows.  

There are silicone tabs on the bottom to prevent shifting around can be easily removed if you prefer to slide them around.  

Shipping time can be next day and up to 2 weeks depending on volume, materials, and all orders are printed in the order in which they are received.  

HAND U JOURNEY Wooden Spools Holder with 3 Thread Spool/Multifunctional Beech Thread Rack Organizer for Macrame Weaving Cord/String Sewing Threads or Wool Yarn Middle
Threadart 120 Spool Cone Wood Thread Rack, Made of Hardwood, Sturdy, Freestanding or Wall Mount
Serafil 4oz Spool Thread Holder - Relicate
Best Thread Organizers for Differently Sized Spools –
Oumilen 54-Spool Wall Mounted Wooden Sewing Thread Rack HT-BD005 - The Home Depot
Wooden thread spool: wooden empty spool perfect to use to keep thread organized and untangled. Craft organizer: unfinished wooden empty thread spools
COHEALI 20pcs Craft Organizer Unfinished Wood Spools Thread Spool Ribbon Spools Natural Wooden Spools Floss Organizer Thread Roller Thread Holder Mini
Thread Organiser - Extra Deep by Hemline in Sewing Storage, Craft Storage, Baskets & More
COHEALI 20pcs Craft Organizer Unfinished Wood Spools Thread Spool Ribbon Spools Natural Wooden Spools Floss Organizer Thread Roller Thread Holder Mini Floss Bobbin Embroidered Bamboo
Miumaeov Sewing Organizer Wire Spool Rack Aluminum Thread Cone Holder DIY
Spool & Bobbin Organizers Multi-Pack (48pcs) – Love Sew

© 2014-2024 buhard-antiquites.com. All rights reserved.